Dedication and Commitment to Serve
Elliott Chapel, located in New London, has been in business for over 60 years. The Elliott family owned the funeral home until 1994, when Brian K. (Chip) and Dana Readinger and Steve and Debbie Lewis purchased it. In October of 2007 Steve and Debbie Lewis retired and Chip and Dana Readinger became sole owners of Elliott Chapel. A new handicapped accessible building was completed in 1996. It features stained glass windows which date back to 1910, a kitchenette for families to use, a chapel that seats 250, a deck and a 100+ parking lot.
Katherine Reid Brumwell is the funeral director and manager of the chapel and has a wonderful staff: Sue Aanes, Karla Denning, Colleen Lamm, Charles Lorber, Wayne Strahlman and Bob Schroeder.